10.25.2008

my birthday!

lol, accidentally pressed enter=.-
and posted an empty blog...
anyway, 2day is my bd!
its been 10 days since my last post.
not 2 long, i would say:)
tho i'm sure paulina would scream if she sees this, and say," it's damn long lar!"

haha
got the killer heels
its a gift-frm nen.
go to exits, and support her blog after reading this, lols
i measured it...8cm!!!!!!!!
o.O'''x100
then, i felt the pangs of pain after crossing the road in them.
walk until damn slow!
haha, but i really really like it:)
then we took the bus home...
i tot got 190, but in the end dun have, so i toook to bukit panjang and took lrt and then took bus home again.
the bus ride home was rocky. lol
i was standing.
walao, almost killed due to inba...
i estimate that i can walk only 50m in these heels.
trying to train in them.

and guess how i'm spending my birthday?
rotting at home T.T
but my bro went out, so i can use it 4 a longer period of time:)
and almost every1 online wished me happy bd^^
cause of my pm, lols

woke up feeling moody...
cause no one ask me go out T.T
but i dun wan ask anyon go out, so tts the reason y i'm rotting!!!
ZC and darren posted as their pm, happy birthday to serene , aww, how sweet!
thx, darren! frens 4ever, lols
but zhi cheun and i not close sia, can't say frens 4eva...T.T
am i 2 direct here? lols, wateva, i'm oways direct, or so my frens tell me...
pai sei!! but i dun mind if we can be frens:)


i guess im feeling better now:)
wat a nice way to feel better thru writing:)

No comments: