6.22.2009

SENTOSA!

totally freaked myself out after i read the article bout a guy going to sentosa and having the H1N1.
was contemplating about a will.
BUT, no worries! it had been 48 hours and no symptoms about the H1N1 had made any appearance =D

but i got a few things frm sentosa:
  • a weird looking blueblack. got lotsa spots on it... shud be my pores LOL
  • bike fell twice, i fell once. then ppl were more concerned bout me, seeing tt i got potential to hurt myself, AWW =D dun worry, used to hurting myself liaos, haha
  • Zahin more geng, his bike fell twice. he fell O times. He hopped off the bike before it crashed. i was behind him. totally blur diao
  • Zac and chee took lotsa pics. i was eating once. tried to eat more elegantly, lolz. hope the pics come out nice!
  • after effects: my butt( went cycling) and shoulders hurt! ( i was leaning on Zahin, but his shoulders not high enough, so my head was like perpendicular to my shoulder, now still kinda sore)
  • managed to spend 40 bucks in a day (fbt, sunblock and food)
  • no suntan at all, blehs
  • everyone was dragged into the water =D. some ppl tried to live through the night with wet undergarments. lolzzz. i wouldn't be afraid to use those disposable underwear though, even though i wasn't the one tt bought it...Y shy???
  • bought a small cup of milk tea for $1.80. waah, scam money! Darren and i spammed coins while paying for it. We were sniggering when the person was counting the money. (revenge =DDD) wallet became lighter lolz

looking foward to another outing =D

No comments: