11.02.2010

JYJ The Beginning Showcase tour

I know this is ages ago (17 October) but I just got the pictures recently (and I'm lazy to blog).

The showcase was held at Expo hall 3 at 8pm. So after 1 hour of queuing, chatting with Ryana and her friends at the start of the queue (it pays to have friends that arrive early to queue heheheh), finding my seat in the middle of the hall and testing out Paulina's camera, the showcase kicked off at 9pm!

Fast forward over the MC and his cold jokes, the boys came out! =D (and yes, they're hot)


This was taken to test out the camera's zoom and clarity. JYJ!

And a wave of their pics! =D I couldn't get anything good since I was so far away despite the $170 category A seat, but something's better than nothing!









They performed Ayy girl, empty, be my girl, chajatta and be the one. I think they performed another? An encore or what? I'm not sure =(

oh, for the fans, the MC asked, "What are your ideal girl types?"

Junsu, "As long as the feel is right. I like girls that are feminine, but I think that its cool if they wear pants sometimes too."

Jae Joong, "As long as she loves me." (gosh what is this? He was so sad while saying it some more.) After some pressure from the determined MC, he added, "She does not need to learn the piano but she needs to have nice hands" (As expected of JJ LOL)

Yoo Chun (erm I forgot what he said. oops. I will add it here when I remember!)

And Junsu was forced to do his sexy body wave haha
The MC asked something like "who dances well/ does anyone has some special thing?"
and JJ and YC were like, "JS!!"
LOL

And i painstakingly protected Paulina's camera. It was almost confiscated by the security guard ZOMG
There were some cute girls that used binoculars so that they can get a clear view. (One was flashed onto the screen ;O and another was quite near me)

P.S. There were 2 videos shown, one was their sweet message to fans and another on the production of the album and the producers' comments- they were positive. DUH! <3) Both should be on youtube.

No comments: