3.13.2011

Projects

Oh hi, blog. It's been ages since I've saw you. Haha! I'm going to blog a seriesssss of entries, so please bear with it!

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Semester 2, Week unknown, 11 a.m. DSS/ BMGT project at Jurong East Library

*Skips the project details and move on to... food at Galilee Cafe!*

A bit unglam, but it's ok for a sudden shot! (Eh...the pose is a reflex. Haha! Just revealed my camwhore side)

Jane's chicken cubes (?) It's nice <3>


Treated Mei Shan, Jane and Fei fei to Hot/ Cold Chocolate since I won $20 from Toto the previous night. Hahas, left with $0.40. They're bitter the way I like it :D

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Semester 2, Week 15, 5 p.m. Blaw Project.

Filming a video was necessary for the project and my house was decided as the venue.

Case: Defendant defamed Plaintiff by saying that she took bribes through blogging.

Vina: Plaintiff
Me: Defendant
Cheng Yong (with specs): Lawyer for Plaintiff
Caleb: Lawyer for Defendant/ Judge



"I'm so ashamed; I wanna die!!"




"My client is weird... T.T"


To make a Judge's wig:

Materials - Bobby pins, hair rollers ( as diverse in colours and as huge as possible) and a towel

1. Spread the towel out and lay the hair rollers on it with even spaces in between
2. Secure the hair rollers onto the towel with bobby pins.
3. Grab your judge

Ah, no other pics :(

And viola! :D

The video was mad hilarious. Hahas, dying to show it to Paulina but I don't have the file. I think we scored tops for entertainment!

No comments: