9.18.2008

I'm falling in love with MaRiOn RaVeN all over again! :)

marion raven is so chio and cool!
she started with marit larsen in a band and went solo.
she rocks as much as she did when she was in m2m, but she's not that successful now T.T
but i'm her fan! (currently anyway) :)
ok, talk on her is over...
i want to add something more to my wantlist...
cos i'm lazy to buy stuff my own, haha
but then SOMEBODY will definitely say something about it , so nvm, i ownself go buy...
oh ya, IMPORTANT NOTICE: i only accept bio essence frm ch6rds! ^^

anyway, 2day de a maths test sucked!
cos ms wu taught us some new property, then i everything rong T.T
budden it's not counted :)
na got 88!
then ms wu ask us hu want the test to not be counted to sit, then ya, majority wins, test not counted!!!!
but na p1 not tt gd, so she oso considered luky tt the test was not counted...

then youli ask me i wan study again at the tuition centre tt we went to last time, then i was like, NO!
haha, cos i'm not study material. i go there study, 30 min later i totally SiAn DiAo...
and i was super lonely lars, nobody tok 2 me b4 you li come...
tt s2p*d tay tok only to his frens then i nth to do except 4 my work...
which i obviously dun wanna do
haha,you li my saviour! :)

and i'm not gonna touch sci...
only geog! :)
cos if study hard, i may get an A!!!

my bro come back, surrender com liaos...
maybe i will post soon again this week?
check 4 any new post on my blog^^

No comments: