9.21.2008

A lot of theings happened yesterday:)

1. I wore the 'sort of jacket thingy' out. it was black and sort of like a mini female suit.

anyway, after i passed the chinese papers to youli, i asked 4 his opinion. he said it was ok.

You see, i always have doubts in my mother's fashion sense...
sometimes she buys really nice clothes 4 me like this jacket and some feminine clothes which i would not buy on my own, but, sometimes there are disasters...

e.g. a blue shirt with ultraman on it( yes, during my secondary school life, when i was 14!!)

and a plain red t-shirt with a yellow collar and hem which she thought was equally good, and which i ought to wear 4 new year!

totally hated that!

i mean, who at this age would want to wear deprived childhood items like ultaman ( note: ULTRAMAN!!!) and something like a typically macdonald-styled t-shirt???

2. i bought colored contacts:) (big smile) i dunno what other things would bring out my mood but anyway, big smiles~
i'm a total idiot at these codes or emoticon thingys

haha, i bought 2 different colors!
i actually wanted green and grey,
but i bought misty grey and romantic violet in the end (there's no stock of green T.T)

oh well, there goes my chance of acting like a mixed blood...
i thought that green contacts and my brown hair would somehow make me look like a mix...

3. realised that yen loong's birthday is on the 30th of september...

somebody, a good friend of yen loong's, namely christopher tay jun xiang told me that his birthday is on 25th of september-.-( which was coincidentally hilary's birthday )...

lol!

then he said he would invite me if there's a party:) (big smiles)

haha, then he asked if having a belated birthday party after the exams would be weird, then i was like, no! it would be more fun:)

but if in the end don't have party, i would most likely
emo diao:(

eh, this time like blog long long, dunno how to end, hahas,then i anyhow end lors
:D

No comments: