7.04.2009

AM SICK

cough cough...
went to see doc today. he was trying to be subtle about breaking the suspicions of H1N1 to me.
Doc (d), me (s)

d: did u go overseas?
s: no
d: any contact with....................................H1N1 ppl?
s (calm): my sch dun have, and i didn't go anywhere( overseas, or H1N1 places, like schools)
d: oh. ok. do u eat durian?
( i think he asked cause durian is considered a heaty food)
s: ............................... IT STINKS
d: hahaha, its my fav food.
d: if your fever diddn't subside in 2 days, u need to come back for check-up, in case of H1N1.
s: ok.

i was kinda thinking, my assets dun have alot. only a few savings. a few gadgets.
lolz, but my temperature dropped from 38.7 to 38.3. got improvement =D
but, i got mc for 2 days. tues and wed.

s: can i have an mc for no sports?
d: sure! how to go for sports in this condition?

(inner laughter. muahahah)

oh yeah, ppl who take strepsils, please note:
eating too much longzenges will cause 2 things:

1. your throat will become very dry.
2. you might have diarhoea.

so take note of the instructions on the package!

No comments: